Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, May 11, 2020

It Is Monday night

Hello. It is Monday night. It is after nine p.m. and I am getting ready to turn in. I do not have a lot I can discuss with you tonight as I did not go anywhere or do anything new or different today. It was a quiet day. It was a good calm day for me and I am not complaining...would you listen if I did? I don't think so. Complaints are worthless. I had a good day, all day, doing what I wanted to do. I chose a quiet day and it worked out fine. It was quiet around here as the folks seem to be content to be quiet and content. The weather is beautiful. WE could go for a walk, hang out in the fresh air if we wanted to or stay in and catch up with ourselves. A good quiet day to read or write or visit, the choice was ours and the day was bright, sunshine and beautiful. So...I had a quiet day. I stayed cool, calm and collected and had a good day all day. I wish you sweet dreams when you turn in for the night. Sleep good. Prayer of Serenity: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. I wish you sweet dreams. I wish you a bright and beautiful tomorrow. Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and share you with those you love and like. Tomorrow, tomorrow, it is only a day away..la, la, la....smile you will have a chance to celebrate a new day. Sleep sweet..Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment