Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Now I't's Wednesday Morning

Good Morning. My little desk calendar says it is Wednesday, hump day, one vanilla shade, two stark white cars and a deep purple car on the lot so far this morning. All is quiet out there and the little bird is on the roof top across the way. I am waking up. The blinds are down in the hospital wing, The sky would be hard to define as it is light blue, not a bit of white in it. No wind, all still. Three white and two cars of purple tint.. different...one darker than the other and the darker one is better looking. The little birds are flying in and out of the bushes. The one bird on the roof top across the way hasn't moved, probably went back to sleep on its feet...smile. Trees are really pretty as each one is a different shade of green. So a new day begins....and I need a refill of my coffee already. I will be back later as I have a foot doctor appointment this morning so have to get ready for that. I will probably be back later. Go, have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Have some fun. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment