Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, May 2, 2020

Saturday Morning

Good morning. The sky is almost white this morning. The trees are still. The worker cars are parked under my window this morning and two are light grey and two are white and one blue with a big empty spot between two of the cars. The trees are still, the sky is overcast and the little bird is sitting on the roof top across the way. It must have rained as there is a puddle on the road. All is silent, nothing moving. I wish you a good day and hope you get to do all that you want to do. I am off to fill my coffee cup, feet up, tv on, and wake up. I wish you a good day, a fun day, a day that makes you feel good. Catch up when you have time and let me know what you are up to today....fun things I hope...smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle and have a day you will remember filled with love and laughter. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment