Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, May 22, 2020

Now Its Friday Afternoon

Hello. I am just returning from a Dairy Queen Lunch out with daughter Christine who was so good to get up and take me for my doctor appointment. All is fine, love those short and sweet visits when nothing shows up and all is good....Dairy Queen for lunch....of course...smile. tasty and I am still sipping my hot coffee. They do a decent cup of coffee. I find my mind is changing more as I go along. That is not all bad, but not all good either....I want to be able to use my brain without forgetting half of what I want to say....smile. easier said than done at this age. ninety what??? I'm not telling. We are having a day that wants to weather but cannot make up its mind. A few rain clouds are floating around but there is also a very bright cloud interspersed between. We have four brand new white cars parked outside my window. One wagon and three sedans. There is a purple small car and a couple of black cars too. So, off I go to relax, feet up, read awhile if there is nothing good on the television. I am laughing at myself as I spent time this week making a comfortable outdoor reading spot on the porch and have not found time to use it yet. Today the weather changed and it is beginning to rain...oh well there will be more times in the furture. I hope you have a good day all day doing what you want to do. I am off to finish up a chore or two then i will hunker down and read awhile, or...I can always turn the television back on. Have a restful afternoon doing what you want to do. Off I go. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment