Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, May 2, 2020

Hello

Hello to you and Jo, How are you today? It is quiet around here today. No noise to speak of and there are three white cars, new and each a different shape. only one blue of color, the rest are light grey. . We are having a dull day, looks like it wants to rain. The trees are still, the bushes are not moving at all and the little bird is on the roof top and has been all morning. I have the door open as it is cloudy out doors but not cold Fresh air is always a treat.Chris was over for awhile. She usually has a job or two for me to do. She was picking up the finished one an tells me she is bringing me another one.I like to be busy. I have no new news; nothing going on around here worth talking about. Quiet for the most part.If I repeat know I'm bored. smile. All of the worker cars are out in front of my window today. There are three white, two black, and I think five silver. All new. All epensive....two are wagons and the rest sedans. The little bird is still on the roof top. Te trees are still, not a bit of movement today. I am having some hot coffee; off I go to my easy chair. I hope you and Jo have some fun today doing what you want to do...not have to do...smile. Off I go Love you, more every day. Catch up when you have some time. Love you. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment