Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, May 11, 2020

Still Monday evening

I am walking the halls, laundry time for me and I have a small load which is good. It is quiet around here, no one moving no noise, no activities a quiet Monday evening. I see the bird is on the roof top and another oh the right branch of the tree by the window. I really have no news, nothing to write about, been a quiet day, and right now it is silent, no breeze at all and even the tree leaves are not moving. The line of grey cars are under my window, four exactly, small crew on tonight. There are three grey cars outside by my window. One wagon, two coupes and there is a black car, a regular sedan. I may make a car salesperson yet...smile. Quiet. Been one of those days. nothing going on, nothing special to do and no plans made as every one was in a quiet mode today. Nothing happened that was exciting. Rightr now I have three grey cars outside my window and they are all brand new. Probably told you that already. They pull the blinds down in the hospital wing across the way. Four are already down and two to go. The cars are under my window and all are a light grey along with one black one. I'd say new...high end...good looking That is my news...ha.ha. off i go to rescue my laundry. Walk the halls. Have a good rest of your day. Love you more every day. Sleep sweet when you get there and give Jo a hug from me and have her give you on from me. Off I go. Sweet dreams. Love you.. I do. bye for now. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment