Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sunday Afternoon

I moved the rocking chair out on the porch and it is nice but much to hot at this time of day. It will be nice much later in the day, early evening. It is quiet, no one visiting, no folks around. I will have to invest in a rain blanket to cover it on rainy days. It is very pleasant to sit out there and I am sure as it cools a bit it will be even better. The little glass table is out there too and am sure it can be used as a seat if necessary. I am hoping the girls will stop bye. It is lonely today...Sunday. they are prone to be that way. It is hot. I am going out to the kitchen and make a cold drink of water with ice in it. I will be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment