Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sunday Morning six thirty a.m.

Sunshine. Worker cars parked on my side and four white and silver cars are facing into my window. New cars, not a junker in the bunch. The shades are down in the hospital wing. The trees are sill and the sky is more white than blue. All is silent, even the little bird sitting at the edge of the roof along with a little friend. There is no breeze at all, nothing is moving. Quiet, stillness, Silence. I am going off to my easy chair, put the television on and relax and wake up. I need some more hot coffee. I could use something good to go with it but there is nothing good in this house.....I think that is my morning cry... especially when I have some grocery shopping to do. I wish you a good day, a fun day, a day to make you smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle....be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment