Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, July 8, 2019

A Monday Afternoon

Hello. I have been sitting here in the window for a good hour or two just looking out at the trees, the clouds, the sky, the parked cars, the hospital windows and enjoying a summer day of sunshine and huge floating clouds, some with a bit of darkness around the edges in want of dropping a bit of moisture. We have just been gifted a Popsicle, which they do on warm summer days, a nice treat. I had a bite and put the rest in the freezer for later, not in the mood for it right now. I am enjoying the quiet, the open window shades the still trees, the hospital wing with its shades up and a little bird on the roof top watching the cars come in and out. I have been here for a good hour or two, doing a lot of nothing; enjoying the stillness, the quiet, the pictures in the clouds and silence. I really am waiting for time to pass as Christine is coming to pick me up and we are going out for a good old juicy hamburger. She has been working at the Gallery all day. I did offer to help but that was not what she had in mind today and that is okay as she needs her time too. So, I hope you and Jo had a good day today. I hope you got to do what you wanted to do and had fun doing it. I am off to close up and get ready to put my shoes on.....ha, ha...all good things have to come to an end..... I am looking forward to a hamburger with pickle. I'd share but you are not here. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Catch up when you have some time. love you, more every day. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment