Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, July 4, 2019

Good Morning!!!

Hello. I have one eye open....do you? It is hazy out there, sky is grey blue, light, stormy looking but so far the roads are dry. The worker cars are parked under my window and there is one beige colored one that has scribbles on it and very few spots are clear...some children had a ball and it looks like it may be there for some time, wonder if it is paint or a chalk, whatever it is, it looks like it wants to stay right there. The sky is soft, looks a bit like it wants to storm but there is no breeze, bird on the roof top, quiet, silence really.One worker is headed for her car, the end of her shift, and she is probably smiling all the way to her car. As for me, I have one eye open. I have an empty coffee cup so you know where I am going....be right back. I am not awake so be patient with me...smile. We have a new Thursday to use up. I have no special plans. So, I am off to settle down in my chair and watch television for awhile. I am in no rush to start my day but will take a short walk to the kitchen and see if there is 'anything good in this house'; probably not; the someone who lives here has a very good appetite. So....go....have yourself a good day, all day, doing what YOU want to do. Thursday......a good day to shop...a good day to browse...a good day to do what you want to do, not have to do......so choose wisely, enjoy today and those folks you choose to share your time with. Be good, be kind, be cheerful, be strong and helpful as only you can be. I'm off for a refill, to blog....and start my new day.....after I hunker down for a while longer and watch television and maybe, just maybe, snooze a little longer. yawn!!!! yawn!!! Hugs to all....I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment