Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday, Friday...la, la, la!!!

Good Morning. The sun is shining. The trees are still. The worker cars are parked under my window, one with small pontoons or little boats on top; three very pretty pearl grey cars, two white, one red and one black which gives me a lot to look at..smile. It is a quiet morning. It is a still morning, not a bit of a breeze. The little bird is on the roof top and seems content. No wind, no breeze, nothing moving but I already told you that..smile. I am not awake...you know that...but ..I am working on it. I have had one cup of coffee and and am heading for a refill, feet up, news on, a new day...a Friday all day; how did the weekend get here so fast? I am hungry so I will love you and leave you and head for the kitchen and see what is out there....'there is nothing good in this house' ...ha.ha. well there isn't all because I never leave the good stuff alone. I am off to wake up, have some waking up to do, feed my face and settle down for a bit of news for awhile. It is a Friday all day....a good day...sunshine, birds on the roof top, quiet.....um....a good morning. Hugs to all....Coffee.....coffee.....one eye....open.....wake up.....um, but that bed looks nice and comfortable...smile. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do, what you love to do, with those you love and like. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment