Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, July 16, 2019

A New Tuesday

Good Morning!!! I am awake....ha,ha..that's my story and I'm stuck with it....probably be another half hour before the light goes on...ha.ha. well, I am up..that is a beginning. I am almost awake...but that will take a few more sips of my hot coffee...a new day...a Tuesday all day....the little bird is on the roof top across the tarmac; the worker cars are parked under my window; there are three black and one white and a olive shade of truck out there right now. Some folks have the night shift or very early morning one. The blinds are down in the hospital building. The bird feeders are full to the brim and not a bird in sight...oops, I take that back there is one sitting on the edge of the roof overlooking those that are coming in to work for the day. I am enjoying my hot coffee which should wake me up a little more. The prayer of serenity plaque is looking at me so let's do it....."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know...the difference." That should get us off to a decent start. It is quiet, trees still, sky is light, a faded blue. The worker cars are lined up under my window, facing in, only one light grey, one white and the rest are all black or dark blue. The trees are still, one bush blossomed out with light green flowers. I am laughing as I am thinking you could care less as you have one eye open and heading for the hot coffee or tea this morning. It still amazes me to look out my window and see and feel the stillness of early morning. I will go away and let you snooze a bit more. I am off for a refill, some tv and the start of a new day.''Be good, be kind, be gentle, be loving.....have yourself a day to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment