Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, July 25, 2019

Hello

Just a good night It is a beautiful night night here, warm, sunshine, cars parked under my window, trees all lit up with sunlight that is slowly going down; a quiet evening; cars parked under my window and there is a new red one, I mean a wine red but light, not really heavy shaded. All is quiet out there. I have the fan by the window, door open, it isn't bad in here. It has been one of those overly hot days today; dry; not sure I like it; ha; ha; like i can do something about it. It has been quiet around here, no one moving about and they certainly didn't find there way to my door. I just thought i"d stop in and say good night. Not much going on....shoes off....feet up...aah....poor me...ha.ha. I hope you and Jo are resting and enjoying peace and quiet. Catch up when you have time. Love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment