Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, July 19, 2019

It's Friday!!!

Good Morning!!! I am awake, well almost, one eye open, cloudy out my window, worker cars parked under my window this morning, new silver one, quite a beauty. The birds are flying in and out of the tree across the way and the sky is murky, not sure if we are due for a little rain today.I have one eye open, coffee is hot and tasty and that should help wake me up. The little bird is out there on the rooftop overseeing the worker cars as they come in.The worker cars are here under my window and some are facing out, some facing in, not a dusty one in the aisle...smile. Off for a refill. aah,,,,how often I thank God for the coffee bean. Well...what is in store for me today...have no idea....not planning anything ...yet....ha.ha. well when I wake up I will think of something I want to do but right now I a content to sip my coffee an talk with you. The sky is milky this morning, not a branch moving, looks like it wants to rain and it may have as the macadam looks wet out there this morning. All is silent, not a murmur, no noise of any kind. Two of the shades are up and open in the hospital wing and all the others are closed tight. Some folks sleep in an then there are 'us'...ha.ha. It is Friday all day; um....wonder what it hold for us. Maybe, just maybe we will find some fun things to do....well it wont be from lack of trying...smile. Off I go, feet up, tv on for awhile....hot coffee to sip but nothing good to go with it. I don't leave the good stuff for another sitting..ha.ha. Toast and jelly isn't all bad...but...it isn't as tasty as the real "sweet" stuff. You just cannot beat a big fat sugar coated jelly doughnut no matter how hard you try. So....have a good day doing what you want to do today. Enjoy yourself and make a friend or two happy that you are in their lives. Don't forget to smile...be calm...be good....be YOU. Hugs to all. Coffee,,,,coffee....aah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment