Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, July 12, 2019

It is Friday Morning!!!

Good morning. I have one eye open....only half my coffee gone....I am too waking up...be patient......smile. The worker cars are parked under my window this morning; two white, two grey, two black can't see the rest of them. The window blinds are still closed in the hospital wing. The bird is on the roof top overlooking the cars as they come in and out. The trees are still, not a bit of breeze and all is silent.....no noise of any kind at the moment. A new Friday morning. I am awake...well almost....I am off to refill the coffee cup and open the other eye...be back in a minute. Friday morning, quiet, all is still. I am not awake but working on it. Coffee...coffee...hot and black and oh so tasty. My little prayer block is here: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." and I should add courage not to eat a cookie this time of the morning...yuck!! I have one eye open, tv on, cowboys...yippee .....off I go...YOU have a good day ...all day...doing what you want to do...not have to do..smile. Be sure you add a good deed or two and make sure you give out a hug or two and start someone you know and love off to a good start. Be good, be kind, be gentle be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment