Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thursday All Day!!!

Good Morning. It is quiet, no breeze out there at all, the trees are still, the bird is on the roof top and not moving, a new day...How are you this morning? I hope bight eyed and bushy tailed as the old adage goes...smile. It is grey out there this morning. The worker cars are parked in front of my window this morning. I am smiling, as I have a red, white and very dark blue, a brown truck and a black car, all parked for the day. One young worker is going in carrying her morning drink and moving at a good pace. The sky seems dull this morning, wonder if we are in for some rain today....probably could use some. As for me, I have one eye open, my coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill, feet up, news on, and a new day is about to start. I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do to the best of your ability..smile. Go...have yourself a day to remember. I am off for a refill of hot coffee, feet up, news on....aah....a new day....smile!!!! Catch up when you have some time. Be good, be kind, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment