Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, July 9, 2019

A new Tuesday

Good Morning. The workers are coming in slowly, no rush in their step...ha.ha. I bet they would like to be home in bed snoozing away. It is clear out there this morning, light sky, hardly any color to it. The trees are still...nothing moving even the little bird is sitting on the edge of the roof quietly...no movement at all. I am awake...well I think I am....I have had one cup of coffee but it takes another to do the trick..smile. The cars are under my window, have two silver ones this morning..new...different...very nice. I think the tree, the tiny one in front of the building, is still. It is changing color and the leaves on the outer edges are changing color slowly. The bush, on the other hand, is bright and yellow begging to be noticed. All n all there is not wind as the bird feeders are still. The blinds are down in a couple of rooms so folks are not in a hurry to wake up and start a new day. So I have no new news. I did not do anything exciting yesterday and it is much too early to even think about doing anything this morning. I'm awake...I'm awake...ha..ha....well that remains to be seen. I hope your day is special, like you....go....have a good one doing what you want to do...not have to do...smile. Have a little fun today it is Tuesday all day and the sky is soft, no storm clouds that I can see from here. BE good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU.....Make today a day to remember with pride and love. Be good, be careful, be magnanimous, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment