Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, July 27, 2019

A New Saturday all day!!!

It looks like it wants to rain; sky is murky, some blue, more grey than blue, rainy looking but so far not a sign of any. The bird is on the roof top overlooking the traffic coming in. The cars are parked on my side of the driveway and facing my window. I cannot see inside though as it is pitch black. The new color of car this year seems to be a lovely light pearl grey, second would be a vanilla shade almost tan but can't make up its mind. All is quiet...silence....early Saturday's are like that. The color the leaves are almost turned but a few bushes have a way to go. There is a bit of wind this morning as the colorful leaves are moving. If there was a contest for car color the light silver grey would win as there has to be five out there this morning..very pretty I might add. Each model is different and each one is good looking, the car manufacturers have done a good job this year... As for the trees they are still, not a bit of a breeze, a stillness in the air. silence....and the bird is on the roof top taking it all in. As for me, I am going to go and fill my coffee cup, hunker down in my chair for awhile and watch the news on television. I could get dressed. I could do a lot of things but I am lazy....going to hunker down and do a lot of nothing.....it is okay if you join me. smile.......I like company. I am off for a coffee refill, going to look for something to go with it and "there is nothing good in this house" ...ha.ha. bet you are saying it wiht me now. Go..have yourself a good Saturday doing what you love to do best. If you are out on the sales find a treasure and tell me all about it; find two treasures and I'll find a spot for one...ha.ha. well, it is a thought. Go....have yourself a good day, all day....don't forget to have a tasty lunch....isn't Saturday desert day???? Choose a good one...with 'no' calories...ha, ha. if that were the case we would all starve to death. I am off.....I am thinking of you and wish you a day to remember with love and smiles. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment