Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, July 1, 2019

Good Monday Morning!!!

Good Morning. I have one eye open, coffee hot and black, aah!!!! trees are still a bit of sunshine on the leaves and some Fall colors beginning to show. A few worker cars parked and the blinds are still down in the hospital wing. All is quiet...silent really. Sunshine looks pretty on the hospital wing and the red bird is showing off in the sunlight. Only a few cars out there on the lot ..but that will change. The bird feeders are empty across the way and need a refill. All is silent. As for me....I have one eye open, coffee is hot and tasty....aah!!!! A new day, wonder what is in store for us...a new week beginning.....I am hoping for a good one, a busy one, a week of being busy and productive...well at a slower pace...smile. Some one is coming in with a brand new blue car, a rich blue, very different and very nice looking. There are three other cars parked and all are black. Sunlight on the tree tops looks very pretty this morning. All is still, not a bit of a breeze...if I repeat myself blame it on not being fully awake, but I a working on it. I hope your day is a good one and you get to do all of the things that you want to do. I hope you are feeling great and ready for your new day. As for me, I am almost awake....almost counts....I have an empty coffee cup so off I go for a refill, hunker down in my easy chair, feet up on the hassock, news on and a new day begins. I hope you find things to do, places to go, friends to share time with and enjoy your new Monday....the start of a new week....seems they come and go very quickly any more....Off to fill my coffee cup, hunker in my easy chair, news on and feet up.....a good start for a new Monday..smile. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment