Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tuesday Morning!!

Good Morning. It is hazy out there, wants to rain, trees are still, worker cars parked in front of my window this morning. I have a cute little tan one, have no idea what it is but is is different and small and NEW, ha, ha.....I see there is a new light beige wagon out there this morning. The car are line up in front of my window. The workers are in. The blinds are still down in the hospital wing. The sky is soft, no color to speak of. It is silent out there in the parking lot. Come to think of it, it is silent inside as well. I see there is more color int he tree that is in this courtyard,a little gold color is coming out and the tree next to it is all edged in reds and golds...Fall is here. It is Tuesday and I am going to go off and leave you. I am heading for the shower, get dressed and see who is willing and able to to out and about today. I haven't talked with the girls as yet, wonder if they are up yet...ha,ha. probably and wishing they were under the covers. The news is on. My coffee cup is empty....so is my chair..smile. so...without further adieu, I am going to fill my cup, sit awhile longer and check to see who wants to go out and about today.....I hope your day is a good one and you enjoy every minute. Be good...be kind...be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment