Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, July 1, 2019

Monday evening

Hello. It is quiet out there, no movement in the trees, worker cars parked under my window. Quiet...still....nothing moving.....hot....weather is changing fast this year. New white car out there, a new blue one and a new grey one, to say nothing of a lovely red one; money here, not a junker in the bunch. trees are still bird is on the roof top and my tea is good....the girls are hunkered down..smile. I took a walk down the hall way for exercise. I am bored....smile. well, there is nothing special I want to do or have to do..... so I can sulk...ha.ha. off to finish my tea...watch tv and there is a tiny bug on the screen; so tiny you can hardly see it. Hope you and JO are content and doing what you want to do. I am of to watch some tv.....feet up....quiet. Know I love you; give JO a hug and get one back. Catch up. bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment