Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, July 25, 2019

Now It's Thursday morning....

Good Morning. I am down..yep, foot is acting up so that puts a little hitch in my wagon and I cannot plan to go anywhere or do anything that requires walking....poor old feet are just getting older by the day.....and I don't like it. It looks like a beautiful day out there, sun is shining, warm, no breeze, worker cars all parked in front of my window and it is quiet....still...nothing moving, no breeze today so the trees are still. I see some more color in the little tree over by the hospital wing. It is very pretty as it changes from green to russet shades. I have the television to keep me company and some good reading material for a bit later. My shoes are off, and not going out today, hunkered down in my easy chair and a lazy day....um....not sure I like it but not much I can do about it.....I want good feet to take me places...smile. Anew blue small car with a leather top; cute; bet it gives a nice ride. All the worker cars are in front of my window this morning, two grey, two black and one white so far. The trees are still, no wind at all, The bird is on the roof top and enjoying the sunshine. So I am off to sit in my easy chair, watch television and do a lot of nothing...it is suppose to make the foot heal...well we will see...I just don't like it!!!! Boo, hoo......poor me....

No comments:

Post a Comment