Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, July 20, 2019

Saturday, all day!!!

Good Morning. I have been up for hours, been looking out the window at the still trees, not a bit of a breeze out there this morning. The sun is shining on the roof top and the little bird is sitting on the edge. The worker cars are parked on my side but not as many as a week day; Saturday crew must be smaller in the early morning and build as the day goes on. Right now silence. Right now nothing moving. Right now is a good time for a coffee cup refill...smile...so you know where I am headed. Be right back!!! I had unplugged the pot so the coffee is cold so I will wait awhile and reheat it. Meanwhile I will stop and visit and find out what you are up to today. I have no plans as yet. I may go off with Pat junking a bit later but it all depends on what her plans are for today. She is so good about taking me out and about, how lucky I am to have my girls close by. The trees are still, the sun is shining, it is Saturday all day and no plans made. How about you??? What are you up to today? I hope you have a fun day and take time to send me a note telling me all about it. I am going off to put my shoes on...shoes...yuck.....I'm all for going bare foot...ha.ha. well, you can't beat comfort!! I hope your day is a fun one. I hope you enjoy today. I hope you find places to go, things to do, folks to love and have a problem wiping that smile off your face.....so go....be good, be kind, be loving....be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment