Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday evening

Beautiful out the door, wide open, a soft breeze, cars parked under my windows....a new roadster, different blue, has a bit of grey in it and of course there is a right red one beside it....must have money around here as the cars are all shiny and bright, not a clunker in the bunch...um..think I've said that before. Been hunkered down in my chair....watching tv....door open...hot no breeze and the sun is still very hot and bright. It was a good day today, enjoyed the girls. They are very good to me and I cannot complain...ha.ha. I wouldn't dare!!! Just wanted to wish you and JO a good day all day, a happy snooze when you get there and will wait patiently for a bit of news on what you two are up to. It is quiet around here, hot and still, there are a couple of new cars, one with the top down, good looking, bet it is nice to ride in and a new bright red one which you can see coming..no place for it to hide..smile. I am off for a cup of tea. I have tv on. I have the door open......and I am looking for something 'good'...ha.ha. Give JO a hug and get one back. Love you, more every day. Catch up when you have time. Off I go..feet up...tv on...hot tea and I think there is a 'goodie' still out there..I'll go and see.. smile!! Love you...take good care and catch up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment