Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, July 8, 2019

A NEW Monday Mornng!!!!

A new week begins, wonder what it holds....some good I hope. The sky is a pumice color this morning, trees still, not a bit of a breeze out there. The cars are parked on my side so I can look into the windows but there is nothing to see...smile. The little bird is sitting up on the roof top and at this moment there is silence. My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill and open the other eye...be right back. AAH, coffee, coffee......a good thing it is a good buy and available...smile. My first cup always reminds me of Pa, early morning, a big mug of hot coffee and a hug to start the day.... It looks like it wants to rain, wonder if there is any in the forecast; maybe it already has as the macadam looks wet. It is silent...not even a tree leaf is moving. A new silver car out there this morning and it shines as the other cars are all dark blue or black. You get a break this morning as I have no new news. A Monday morning, start of a new week and places to go, things to do, as the week progresses. I hope your week is a busy one to your liking. I hope you get to do the things you want to do and go to the places you have in mind. The secret of success is to enjoy one day as it comes and make it play out the way you want it to. Takes thought, words, deeds but you can do it. My cup is empty, the tv is on and I show is in progress so that has to go and some news is in order. I hope your day find you cool, calm and collected, as the old adage goes....make it one you will remember for some time to come. Be a friend, be a lover, be YOU!!! I'll be back...ha..ha...just what you want to hear. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment