Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Wednesday = Hump Day= Afternoon

Hello. Thinking of you and wondering how you and Jo are doing and what are you doing?? ha...ha. you to know and me to find out...It is a beautiful afternoon, sun is shining and all of the worker cars are under my window. I have been hunkered down with a bad leg, it has been given me fits and seeing the doctor didn't do much for it. I expect miracles but that is not what I get...smile!!!! It is a beautiful day out there, or so I say, but I opened the door and have not stopped sneezing. Hay fever??? The leaves are turning quickly and Fall is in the air, seems too quick to suit me. The cowboys are on..Ponderosa ( can't spell it_ cars coming in and looking to park and there are no open spaces; they will have to go around back and I am sure they don't really like that. It is a beautiful Fall day, colors changing in the trees and I have several right outside my window. I am having a quiet day, giving the leg a chance to rest, this getting older is a challenge when it comes to 'old' bones.. smile. I had you on my mind and wanted to say hello. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Catch up when you have time. Love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment