Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, July 6, 2019

Now It is Saturday Morning!!!

Good Morning!! It looks like there are clouds up in our skies this morning and the trees are still, not a breath of air moving The bird is on the roof top across the way; the worker cars are parked in front of my window this morning and at the moment, all is quiet...silence...a nice sound when you have only one eye open..smile!! It is Saturday. I wonder what is in store for us today. I have no plans, as yet, but I am sure I will think of things to do, places to go and folks to share time with. Some one worker has a new car, a dove grey, small, compact with a bright sticker, I cannot read, in the rear window. All is silence. The little bird is looking around and I see a lot more yellow on the bush across the way this morning. There is a bit of red in the leaves of the tree and the bird feeders are all but empty.Early signs of Fall but we have a long way to go yet. It is only July and we have the heat of August yet to come and then Fall, how fast the seasons go. I would love to take time out to just visit but I have no new news, nothing tell shout about as I have already told you all my tales. I am going to refill my coffee cup, find my way to my easy chair, turn on the television and stay put for awhile. Make your today a good one and do not forget the one good deed you want to do today....make someone smile. Catch up and let me know how you are, what you are up to, and take time to celebrate YOU today. Coffee......coffee, hot and delicious....off for a refill, feet up, news on, then Saturday cowboys....Yipee!!! ha..ha. there is nothing I know of that says you cannot join me.....smile!!!! Be good, be kind, be gentle, be the light that shines in someones eye....be generous with your hugs....be kind with your words.....smile with your eyes and have yourself a day to remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment