Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday, Monday, la, la, la,

Yep, a new Monday. Sunshine, slight breeze not much as the tree leaves are not moving. The tree leaves on the smaller trees are changing quickly and are going to be beautiful this year. The russets are going to take over. It is still out there, worker cars are parked on my side, under my window and the workers have been in bright and early for a new day. It is quiet...silent really. There is no breeze at all so it adds to the silence. The little bird is on the roof top watching the workers come in. It stays there for hours. I wonder where and when it goes for a bite to eat. I have my coffee but no eats yet..um....you wont have my company long..smile. If you haven't taken time to look at the change of color in your trees, do so before it changes as that happens more quickly than we like. The sun creates magic and Fall becomes a favorite time of year. I hope you will put your shoes on, go out for a walk around the block and breathe in some fresh air, enjoy the sights and sounds and stop bye to say hello to a neighbor or two. My neighbor is walking his little long dog and they are ambling along like there is no tomorrow...smile. I am off for a coffee cup refill, feet up, news on, no rush, no fuss....the start of a new day. I hope you have a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best. When you have time, drop a line and let me know how you are doing. If you are vacationing in the Bahamas don't bother...smile. I want to go on a vacation. I want to sit in the sun. I want.....I want.....ha...ha. the power of suggestion ....one word...vacation....and it makes the mind wander. I am off for a refill, a bit of sitting and watching news on tv; a wish for something good but there is never anything good in this house......sulking is good, doesn't accomplish anything but it gives you a slight bit of satisfaction. I am going to love you and leave you for now. Make your day worthwhile Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment