Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sunday Nighr

Hello....hot....muggy.....a bit of wind......sunshine.....cars parked in front of my window, not many as it is night and they are on a shorter work crew. A good day...a hot day....girls are great.....no problems....just wanted to say goodnight, sleep tight, hope you and Jo had a good day all day. Catch up when you have time. I have shoes off, in my chair, tv on....it is Sunday night...smile. Catch up tomorrow......love you, more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back. I hope your heat wave isn't like this one....sticky...hot sun....no wind....well, it is summer.... I see the trees are starting to move a bit so it should cool down for sleeping. My door is open now but will close later...have fan, have a window to open and hopefully a good nights sleep. Hope you and Jo have a good snooze as well. Catch up when you have time. love you , more every day Give JO a hug and get one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment