Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Wednesday evening

I walked up to the corner and back; nice out there, not a lot of traffic and the trees are still, no wind of any kind.I am having some chicken soup here at the desk so if I spot you will know what it is...ha.ha. It is starting to rain, wow, had no idea it wanted to. I hope we have a good storm then. I haven't seen the girls, guess they found 'other fish to fry' as the old adage goes..smile. I met some nice folks on the sidewalk going and coming. Everyone is friendly. Stop and drop a line or two. Hope you and JO found something fun to do today and made good use of your Wednesday....feels more like Sunday....anyway it is about over and tomorrow will be a new day. I had some travel brochures to look at so spent the afternoon wishful thinking...smile. I'd like to do one more trip overseas but I am not sure I am going to be u to it as I really am slowing down....Now I don't admit that to everyone so be careful who you share my word with..ha.ha. I love you. I hope you and Jo are having a fun day. Tomorrow is the Fourth, wonder what you two will be doing...shooting off any fire crackers? I'm off to wash my dishes, find a desert but I doubt there is one, someone eats all that good stuff fast....can't imagine who. Give JO a hug and get one back. Catch up when you have time. love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment