Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, July 1, 2019

Monday

Silence, not a bit of a breeze, cars parked on my side, bird on the fence and on the roof top; a new Monday morning....I'm awake....well, not really, but working on it. Sunshine, bird on the roof top, trees still, cars parked outside my window and there are two brand new ones...both grey in color as well as a new blue one and I mean blue...a color all its own...almost purple in shade , different. Two black, two grey, one bright red....workers are in and busy..smile. The sun is shining brightly, the trees are showing the fall colors and all is very quiet around here. I had a chair snooze, cowboys on, no rush, no fuss, a new day to put together if and when I am motivated to wake up...lazy this morning. More fun watching the tiny bird on the fence and the big one on the roof top who hasn't moved in some time. All is still...all is quiet...and a new day is on its way. So off to shower and dress. Not sure if there are any plans for today. I will have to check with my girls and see what they are up to. I think a few groceries are in order as there is 'nothing good in this house' ...ha.ha....where have you heard that before? I see a brand new deep blue car in the lot this morning. Two black, two grey, and a bright red one....two cars have stuff in the windows, but others are all clear. So...off I go to get showered and dressed for the day. One never knows when an invitation could be extended....or not..smile. I hope your day is a good one and you get to do all of the things you want to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment