Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday, Sunday, la, la, la.....

Good Morning!!! I am awake, well almost, first cup of coffee disappeared quickly so off for a refill...be right back.... and I found a nice size piece of pizza...yum. just what I need to wake the taste buds up...smile.' The trees are still this morning. Sun is on the building making shadows of the tall bushes and one small tree. The bird feeders are reflected in the window and the blinds are closed tightly. Sunday morning, a good sleep in time....smile. There are four new white cars in front of my big window this morning. White must be in demand. The brown truck with all the drawings on it looks like it is permanent, all marked up, even the roof top. Some children had a ball with colored crayons or chalk. It is Sunday morning, clear, sunshine, a little breeze as the tree leaves are moving a tiny bit. The birds must have been hungry as the feeders are almost empty...but I am full to the brim as I devoured left over pizza; yeah....you know it taste even better the next morning..smile. I am off to put my feet up, watch some tv for awhile and then I'll think about a shower and dressing for a new day. I am feeling lazy this morning, do not want to move fast, slow pace is always better this time of day...ha.ha. as if I could get this body to move any faster. I hope you day is a good one. I hope you get to do what you want to do. I hope you entertain family and friends and enjoy the sunshine. It looks like a beautiful day out there. I am off for a refill...yes, I did empty the coffee cup...hot, delicious and in need of just a little more... Have yourself a good day, a fun day, a day shared with those you love and like. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment