Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 31, 2019

Now It's Thursday Morning!!!

Good Morning. It is pitch black out my window, night light still on across the way and a few cars are parked under my window this morning...a new day..and hopefully a good one. I wish I had a lot of chatter to share but I do not. It has been quiet. and, come to think of it....quiet is not at all bad. I wish I had stories to tell and news you would be interested in but that is not the case....I have no new news. I just did not go anywhere or do anything different to brag about. Maybe today will tell a different story and I will find places to go and things to do. At this time of the morning I have one eye open, brain is not in full gear as yet and I am on my way to the kitchen for a hot coffee refill and then to my chair and watch the news. A new day, there has to be something in store for me, I just have to wait until I wake up and find out just what it is. I hope your day is g r e a t, and you get to do what you want to do. That is the secret of a good day. Be good, be kind, be someone you love to see coming in your door....don't forget if you are on your way for an early morning visit, stop at the bakery and find some big fat jelly doughnuts and share. Be happy, kind, and a person folks love to see coming in their door. It is Thursday all day, a good day to fill with the making of memories. Kindness and love ..um...l what more could you ask for!!! Enjoy today. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment