Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday Evening

The sky is almost all white, just a tiny little blue here and there peeking through. The trees are moving in a wind and all the night workers are parked in front of my window. Only four cars out there right now, two are black and two are grey. One lady is at the window across the street as she visits through the window. With the virus around folk are careful about going in to visit the sick. At the moment all the shades are up with the exception of one room. It is quiet, worker cars parked under my window and only four are in on the night shift so far. Two are black and two are grey. It is quiet. I have been in today. No invitations out, no one coming in, spent the day watching television. Christine had a project for me and I did get that finished. It had to do with a lot of cutting and the scissors need to be sharpened before they do another long job. I did get it finished for her but it was not easy. smile. Right now the little tree across the road is really swaying. The wind sees to be picking up this late in the date, surprisingly so. The tall trees are moving but not a much a one little one on the ground which is really moving. There is a bird on one fork of the tree and another up in the tree itself. All is quiet and I see the worker an is over in the empty room doing some work, getting it ready for a new tenant. I am sure the rooms do not stay empty long. So..being in all day I have no new news, no old news that is interesting enough to repeat and I am hoping for a change tomorrow. I want out...out I say... I hope you and JO had a good day. Let me know what you are up to. Give Jo a hug and get one back. I am heading for my easy chair, feetup, tv on, quiet, um...maybe I'll fix a small libation and sip. Have a good rest of the day ... be a lover and give Jo a hug from me She is to give you one back ...love you, catch up. Love you ...sweet dreams when you get there. Love you two so stay healthy and happy. Off I go, feet up, tv on, and all is quiet. now not to sleep through the shows...smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment