Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 18, 2018

A New Day!!! A Thursday!!!

Good Morning.  It is pitch black outside my window, the night light still on showing a couple of parked cars and I see the headlights of another coming in;  a new day begins.   If all goes as planned, I will be off to a book sale a little later.  I have unread books in my bookcase now, but who can resist an book sale...not me....

I am smiling as there is only darkness outside my window right now.  It is much to early for sunshine but it will come...smile.    It is unusual not to see at least one light in the hospital wing rooms.   It is early, probably around five a.m. and it is 'dumb' to be up and moving at this time, but...there are those of us who have a life time habit of rising early ...um...yes, we do blame children for that...ha.ha.!!!

So my coffee cup is empty, the word for today is to "Go...be useful, graceful and loving"  um....more than one word to that statement but go and be YOU....have a good day, all day, and work on improving your heath.  A walk out in the sunshine doesn't hurt a bit.   Right now Mother Nature is putting on a terrific show before the bare branches of winter months.  The season is changing.  It really is a lovely time of year and a walk out gives you a new look at your day.  So plan a walk, a bit of talk, maybe an invitation to a cup of tea or coffee, don't wait, knock on your friends door with something'good' in hand and share....the smiles are free...the hugs..aah!!!! 

Be a beacon of light today.....Go.....have fun, smile, even a grin will do....just share you with those you love and like.  Having YOU in my life makes me smile...Go!!!  Have a good day, all day.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment