Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 11, 2018

It is Thursday all day!!!

Good Morning!!!!

The sky is pale blue, the trees are still, the worker cars are parked and the blinds are down in the hospital wing...silence.....a new day is about to begin.

I hope you are snoozing in as it is very early.   I am listening to the news about all of the devastation of the hurricane and thankful we don't have them around here.   I have memories of some real nasty ones when I lived in Rhode Island.

Well it is Thursday all day and I have no plans as yet, but am willing to make some...smile!!!

My coffee is hot.  The worker cars are parked in front of my window this morning and each one is a different shape and color.  I have no idea what make they are and am glad there is no contest going on to name them..smile.   

So....go and have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do ...not what you have to do..smile......be generous with your hugs, your time, your willingness to share YOU with those you love and like.

Today is a good day to love one another...hugs are good and a walk out to see the change of color in our trees is worth time out....so do what you have to do and get it over with;   take a minute to offer a prayer or two for those in need and a thanksgiving prayer for those who are helping one another.   Right now, believe it or not, I am watching seven tiny birds on the fence outside my window;  they just flew off to the big bushes across the street, in front of the hospital wing.  There is one big fellow on the roof top, its usual spot...'king of the hill'  ha..ha.

So, a new day, make it a good one...be good, be kind, be generous, be YOU!!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment