Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 21, 2018

Early Morning Musing!!

I wonder if you take time to look out the window and enjoy the early morning sights in the sky.  Right now I can see a 'patch of blue sky, tree tops that are not moving and shadows of parked cars.  There are no lights on inside the hospital wing, nothing moving at the moment and silence.   The sight of the treetops in a beautiful softness of blue skies is something to see, to feel and to enjoy.  Amazing to see the top of a building under the trees, not a sound, not a movement of any kind and silence.  A new day is here for us to enjoy. 

I have an empty coffee cup...that will never do...so I say Good Morning to YOU and I hope your day is going to be one of the best ever....go..enjoy it.

I am off for some TV news....feet up on my hassock....coffee cup refilled with good hot coffee ..but...there is nothing good in this house.....my famous cry!!!

I am laughing, if there was something good it would already be gone....burp, burp, burp...ha.ha..

Go..have yourself a good day all day..don't forget a good deed or two....be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment