Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, October 29, 2018

A New Monday!!

Monday has a way of coming around quickly.   It seems to me I just wrote my first blog of the week already but I have not and it is time I did something about it.  I really have no new news, in fact, I have little old news...ha...ha.   but I will try and say a few words to wish you a good day, all day, and hopefully full of a lot of love and laughter.

The sky is different this morning in that it has a mixture of grey shades to it.  The small patches of blue are within and there is a bright spot just over the trees.  The trees are very tall and very beautiful in their Fall shades.  The gold leaves, the russet and the deep green make a pretty picture.  The cowboys are on television, didn't realize they were on week days, thought it was a weekend thing...smile.

There is a new white car in the parking lot this morning.  It has a long body and a huge roof top that opens,  The trees are colorful and still, not a bit of a breeze this morning.  The sun just burst through the clouds and it is bright and beautiful out in the parking area right now.   No wind, so nothing is moving.   The bird is on the roof top and seems content.  All in all it is the start of a new week. 

I wonder what is in store for us this week.   I am in a strange mood in that I am 'down' thinking about upcoming holidays.   No rhyme or reason, just the way it is.  Sometime it is over powering to cope with all that we want to do as the holidays approach.   The best thing, and we all know it, is to calm down, take one day as it comes and do what is best as our needs and wants have to be met.  I'm laughing as it is easier said than done.

So I am going out and reheat my coffee, fill my cup, sit in my easy chair for awhile and watch the cowboy movie that is on.   I like my cowboys...ha.ha.

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.....a good deed is a star in heaven....if you have time today, take a walk out and see the colors.  From my window here the colors are beautiful, still, no breeze at all, and someone over in the hospital wing has a sense of humor as they painted what might be stars but look like snow balls on their window...fun, a happy look. 

Be good, be loving, be YOU.   Have yourself a day to remember.

1 comment:

  1. This is really helpful piece of writing. I want to tell you how much I appreciated your clearly written and thought-provoking article.

    Thanks for sharing!
    embroidery patches for clothing
    Back patches for clothing

    ReplyDelete