Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 19, 2018

A New Friday!!

Good Morning!!!  It is pitch black outside my window, just a tiny night light on the side of the hospital wing. The pavement looks wet, must have had a sprinkle or two in the night.   Nothing moving but then it is very early and folks are still sleeping...as they should...and then there is 'us' who wake up before the birds and sip hot coffee and blog...well it is in the trying that counts...smile!!

I had a good yesterday, sat out in Pat's back yard and got a little sunburn, not a lot but pink cheeks are not all bad.   We are having really beautiful Fall weather, almost like summer as it is warm with lots of sunshine.   Good walking and hiking weather but lazing in the sunshine is not at all bad.

I think I told you I went to a book sale and brought home some good reading material.   I am all set for the winter months so can holler 'bring it on';  smile!!! 

My coffee cup is empty, as is my mind....have to wake up....and being Friday all day I have laundry to do and a few household chores to spruce up this place and chase a few dust kitties away.   What is that saying about 'no rest for the wicked' , um...okay, I am not telling. ...ha..ha.

I hope your day is a 'banner' day and you find lots of places to go, folks to share time with, and fulfill a good deed or two.   If you go by a church, of your choice, light a candle for all of those you loved and liked who went on to a greater good.  Be good, be kind, be useful and spread a little love and joy today.   Remember 'smile and the world smiles with you...weep and you weep alone." 

Be content and happiness follows.   There is an old expression about 'weeping alone' and that is not fun so get your sunshine bonnet on and go out and face the world with a huge smile, good intentions and follow your heart.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment