Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hump Day!!

I wonder where I put the scale?????  Um.........I hope I never find it!!!!

A Favorite picture, the lovely daisy, the sunshine flower, the happy flower that makes you smile.

yep!!! A new day.....um......wonder what is in store for us?    We are about to find out...hope you day is special, just like YOU!!!

Yep, thinking breakfast and would like some left overs but there never are any left over around here.   Well,  toast is good.....then I do fib now and then....think I'll "drop" and egg.

Good Morning!!!  Pitch black outside my window, cars parked, workers already busy, the night light still on and quiet prevails.

I didn't go anywhere, didn't do anything special, so my words are short and sweet this morning.  I wish you a good day, a day with a bit of 'happy' in it and a mind and heart to go out and about and make your day special...just like YOU!!!

I need my coffee and I have to go make a pot full so I will wish you a good day, all day, and hope you find places to go and things to do that make you smile!!!!

Go!!!!  Be You and make today a sunshine day!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment