Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, October 15, 2018

Post Number Two this Morning...Short and Sweet!!!

Hello!!!

I am back for just a second or two as I have been doing laundry and that means I get to look out of a window facing the next door building and lawns which are beautiful.  The trees are all sizes and the leaves are turning and the view is spectacular.  The colors are so special and I am sorry everyone does not have a spectacular view of the changing of the season.   

There is a large window in the laundry room so when I get the tub filled and going, I go over to the counter where we can fold our clothes, if we so desire, and look out this window which takes in the next door building and has a large area of grass and trees.  Ah, the wonders of nature.   I wish I could take a picture to show you how beautiful it is. 

I am laughing as I have a dragon in the clouds this morning, a roaring one, I might add. 

I am off, back to the laundry room....have a good rest of the day and go outside and enjoy the sunshine and beauty of today.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment