Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, October 8, 2018

Monday All Over Again...

Good Morning!!!It is pitch black out my window;  the night light is still on and the road looks a bit wet, um...maybe we had a bit of a shower or two...if we did I didn't hear anything but then I never do...smile.   Workers are coming in and parking;  heard a horn but only for a second, someone leaned forward..smile!!  My toast is all gone, that didn't last long...delicious with strawberry jam, a good combination leaving a taste for more....My little prayer square is here...Prayer for Serenity: " God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." It only takes a second to say it, so join me this morning and have high hope for a really special day....a good day doing what you do best....good deeds top the list, I bet. 

Yesterday was a good day, all day, and time at the Gallery where folks dropped in to see the new show.   Our artists are doing a very good job of keeping us supplied with professional style paintings and I would hate to have to be a judge and choose one over another.  There is a lot of talent here.

The table had some of those non fattening goodies...ha.ha., now I'll tell one.....you know cakes and cookies that are home baked and so tasty...one is never enough and a second or third make the taste buds stand up and take note.  I would hate to have to vote as to which one is best..let us just say they are all delicious and never last long enough to get stale..smile!!!

So you have a new Monday, a day to make good use of and the idea is to accomplish all you can....start with a good breakfast, get the morning chores done and call a friend to go out and about for awhile.   It is much to early right now so I will put on the television, check out what happened in the wee hours and sit awhile.  Coffee is good and hot...feet up...life is good. 

Be good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment