Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 28, 2018

Early Sunday Morning!!!

Good morning.  It is all of five a.m. and there is no difference between the sky and the trees as the blackness of night prevails.  No lights on in the hospital wing with the exception of the night light on the side of the building.  No movement out there this morning but it is early and folks have not stirred from their comfortable spot and are content to sleep in.   I am awake....well maybe not all the way but working on it. 

My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill.  I'll be right back!!

AAH!!!! The morning elixir of life!!

It is pitch black outside my window.  The tall trees are hidden in the early morning blackness;   right now there is no difference between the night hours and the early morning hours;  a time of silence;   a time of wonder as the night changes into day.  My little block tells me it is Sunday morning...a new day begins and I wonder what is in store for us today.   We are beginning to hear of plans for the upcoming holiday.   Holidays are always fun but also stressful as well until we make a decision as to what we really want to do. 

I am looking out my window to a sky that is very beautiful; trees in shadows and the light blue is mixed with shades of deeper blues, reminds me of the ocean with waves rolling in. 

So....I wish you a good day, all day, doing what YOU love to do best.   I am off to shower, dress and put the shoes on as I think daughter Patricia and I are junking today....ha, ha...like I need more....well a new tiny trinket is always welcome and fun to pass on once admired...need to keep making room for the 'new' stuff...ha, ha. 

Make your today a good one.  Be YOU...be kind, gentle, and loving.   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment