Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, October 20, 2018

The Heat is UP!!!!

Good Evening!!!!   I have had a busy day, a good day, a day out with the girls, Hallmark movie with Christine, breakfast out with all of my ladies, and all in all a day to remember...smile.  It is like summer...very unseasonable, much to warm for this time of year.   The leaves are all but staying in place and I am wondering about the changes...when, where, and why are we having summer weather at this time of year...I'm smiling...I will probably be crying the blues over the weather change in a day or two...well, we will see.

We had breakfast out and it was delicious, fun and interesting to listen to all that is on going around town.   Christine had a work assignment away so we heard about her trip.  We voted for a Hallmark movie and a tea break which is always fun.   All in all, a day to remember!!

The weather is summer like, unusual and I am not sure I am happy with  the hot summer sunshine although I am not complaining out loud...ha.ha.   it is just that it is Fall and I like Fall weather,  a bit of chill in the air, falling leaves, color, and energy to get up and go outside.   A walk is always good. 

All in all it was a good day, all day.   It ends all too soon, but....the television is on, nothing good yet....news mostly and that is iffy at best.   My shoes are off and that is always a good move;   the tea water is on and I am going to make myself a cup of tea and I am sure there is some one thing out there to go with it.  All in all, it was a good day and I hope you had one to equal it..smile.

Don't forget to say a prayer for me when you go to church tomorrow.  Light a candle!!!  I need all the help I can get...smile!!!!

Be good, be kind, have fun and make your today the best one yet.   I have my shoes off, the television on and the blind drawn...all ready for my pj's and a quiet evening.   It is to far for you to come or I'd invite you in to join me.  I'd even share my goodies...I think I still have a cookie or two in the cookie jar....if not, um.....a sad thought....ha.ha.    I'm off...but you already know that.....have a good rest of the day;  do some one thing to make the day a memory day....kindness goes a long way....love goes even further;  so...share YOU with those you love and like.    Catch up when you have time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment