Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, October 6, 2018

Now It is Saturday Morning

That is what my little calendar says...and it is....early...dark outside my window, one eye open and heading for the kitchen...coffee to be made...aah....then maybe I will open the other eye.  I'll be back....don't go away!!!

AAH!!!!  Hot black coffee....oh my.....our world would be cold and lonely without that first cup of something hot and delicious first thing in the morning.  Pa would have the rocking chair pulled in front of the stove, a big mug of hot coffee at the ready and a new day would begin...ah memories of a time that was special and iffy depending on if you did your homework or not...smile!!!!

It is Saturday all day ...a new day...plans???  Not yet.  I have high hopes that someone will come up with an idea and the day will turn into a special day of loving and learning.   

At this time of the morning, before six a.m, the sky is a lovely deep shade of blue.  The trees are still this morning, not a bit of a breeze out there.   It is silent..car motors are even quiet as the workers come in to park for the day.  No lights on in the hospital wing.   Silence....morning prayer time for a good yesterday and high hopes for a good today.  So, go and get your mug and fill it with your favorite morning libation.   Put on a piece of toast, or...cook something if you are hungry.   There is nothing 'good' in this house...ha, ha...you have heard that before....well, there isn't.  I didn't shop so that will give me a special outing today. So.....today is a new day..Saturday all day....um....think I'll head for my easy chair, watch some television for a bit and then decide what to do with the rest of today....I am sure I will think of something...smile!!!   Go....have yourself a day to remember...doing all of the good deeds and fulfilling wishes that you thought about yesterday.   Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and put a lot of YOU into TODAY!!!   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment