Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, October 13, 2018

A New Saturday!!

Cars are parked on my side of the driveway, clear light baby blue sky this morning.  It is Saturday....wonder what is in store for us today!!

I woke up sad this morning..why????  Good question, must have had a bad dream that left in a hurry...good thing as I don't have time to rehash bad dreams...smile.

It is Saturday and that means I get to shop for groceries and need to make my list;  I am out of all the good things...ha.ha...wonder where they go???  I have no idea!!! 

So there is no news, nothing from the quiet of yesterday and hope for a promise of a good day today.  Weather wise the sky is a beautiful soft baby blue, a few birds are flying above the treetops and they are still.  So....I am planning a shopping trip to the grocery store and have to go check my refrigerator and cupboards. 

Have yourself a good day, all day....do some of the things on your list and take time out to smell the roses....be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment