Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thursday Morning

Good morning!!!  I am up, not awake, but moving and trying to get the brain in gear to write a few words.    I am going grocery shopping as there is nothing in this house..well nothing 'good'  ...smile.

It is a 'usual' morning, with one light on in a room over in the hospital wing;   night light still on the side of the building, but otherwise pitch black and uninviting; more like finish your blogging and go back to bed for awhile..but..have to get ready to go grocery shopping as there really is little or nothing to work with in this house.   It has been a very long time so I think I will treat myself to a nice tender little steak for dinner tonight.   I think I deserve it..ha.ha...well someone has to be good to me....I am kidding as my children are very good to me ...and that is a two way street..ha.ha.

Our trip out yesterday was a good one.  The Fall colors are so beautiful and watching them fall gently to the ground was a treat.   It would be nice to go back and walk through the leaves like we used to as kids...kicking and making them fly ...Fall is such a beautiful time of year.

I hope your day is going to be a really good one.  I am off to get my shoes on and go grocery shopping.   I have to make a list as I am out of everything 'good' ...ha.ha.  well the other stuff stays on an on....

Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best.    I had a telephone visit with an old friend yesterday that was great, so if you haven't spoken to someone you are very fond of lately, get busy and make a call. 

Be good, be kind, be YOU.   Have a day to remember.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment