Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, October 9, 2018

There is Something about Tuesday!!!

 Fall.....how beautiful!!!   A season of beauty;  a season of change and the best is yet to come.
How well we know this.   Make today a day of less stress, relax,  enjoy the moments as they come and stop and think of the good deeds yet to do...and do them.

Tuesday, all day, um....has a nice sound to it.   I have no plans...yet....I'll think of something to do but not before I catch up with a bit of housework as the dust kitties seem to take up residence and defy you to get rid of them.   I try but they keep coming back.

My coffee cup is empty.   The television is not on so I have no idea what the news is this morning...and wonder if I want to know...smile.

The workers are driving in and parking and I'd say at a very slow pace;  not in a hurry to go into the work area and get down to business for the day.  I am laughing as one car drove in, parked, and promptly turned the motor back on and drove out;  um...still in their p.j's...ha..ha.  Most likely decided to back out and go for a latte and wake up slowly. 

I hope your 'today' is going to be something to brag about.   I hope you find things to do and places to go that please you.   Be sure you take a friend along and treat someone you care about to lunch out, relax and enjoy a little down time away from the hustle and bustle of your new day.

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Go....find things to do and places to go and have yourself a day to remember.  Hugs to all.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment