Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday morning

Good morning.   Pitch black outside  my window, early...after five a.m. I think, didn't look at the clock, if I did, I'd probably hunker back down again.  But....my coffee is in the cup waiting for attention....the fingers on the key board wishful thinking about what to say this morning....mind is still asleep so don't wait for a lot of words...smile.

Sunday is always a nice day, a good day, a day to relax and do a lot of nothing unless you really want to motivate.   As for me, feeling lazy but then I am really not awake yet, working on it.

There is one open shade on a window across the way, the hospital wing, and someone is up early and has the television on.   I see the screen but it is to far away to know what it is showing, looks like credits to a movie

So having said my good morning, I will love you and leave you to your hearts content.  I am going for a refill, sit in my easy chair and turn on the tv and do a lot of nothing for a few more hours.   I really do not have plans for today but am willing to make some....I hope YOU are snoozing and enjoying a dream or two.  I hope you have a wonderful day, all day, doing what YOU love to do.   Go....be that special person today ...all day...and enjoy your seconds.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment