Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hump Day!!!

Good Morning!!!  Hump Day....mid week....Wednesday all day....a good day to do something you want to do and have fun while doing it.    I have no plans as yet but I am sure I will think of something before the sun comes up.  Right now the sky is a soft blue with a few grey streaks floating bye.   The trees are still and there is only one light on in the hospital wing.  Someone is an early riser. 

My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill.   Blogging time and I have no new and fascinating news, just the same old, same old words about non activity...but....I did visit with daughter Christine yesterday and I did get a few chores done as we had some mailers to get out for the Gallery activities coming up.   Busy is good and treats are not at all bad...smile.

So!!!!!Today is a new day, hopefully with some activities on going.  There is an old song going through my head at the moment...."put your shoes on Lucy, don't you know you are in the city".....ha,ha....to early but the mind set is right...shoes on, out the door but at a much later time ...I think it must be all of five a.m. right now...the hospital lights are not on as folks sleep in;  the trees are not moving at all;   there are dark streaks of clouds which are still and silence fills the air...coffee cup is empty so....off for a refill, turn on the television for some news and sit in my easy chair, feet up, and maybe another short snooze before the day begins in earnest. 

Get up...go out the door and find something fun to do today...you deserve a mid week break and being Wednesday, it is a good day to enjoy....go...find something fun to do.....hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment